Just received TSTAT10. Had various troubles during the initial test.
Major issues now are:
- Cannot load the program to the device. It keeps giving me “timeout” error
- T3000 is very unstable to connect the device. Updated to most recent T3000, it is better. But communication drops frequently. Once it drops, the only way to “discover” the device is to: recycle the power, and scan again
I simply cannot pass the stage of “programming” this device, although I was able to manipulate: inputs, outputs, variables, and some of communication related settings.
I tried the following 2 hardware connection schemes:
- PC - USB/485 convertor - TSTAT10 powered by 24VDC -> not success do programming!
- PC - T3 Nano 485 Main - TSTAT10 powered by 24VDC -> not success do programming!
I need help to pass this “programming” stage, I believe it should be the case. Then, the pending questions will be:
- Replace ambient display to something else, i.e., reading from another analog input
- Replace subsequent 3 displays with other analog inputs
- “Rotate” the 3 smaller displays with all analog inputs and variables, as the number of these inputs/variables are more than 3
- Replace scrolling message with something else
- Change icons at bottom of the screen
In summary: now I need your help to resolve timeout on downloading program …