About the T3000 Software category

You can discuss T3000 Software here.

I can’t get this software to run. I tell it to run as admin it asks if I want to allow this to run I acknowledge it and then Nothing happens.
Any help?

Havent had reports of that happening before. Can you try on another PC or two please.

Just for reference, here’s a direct download link, you should do an update once you get it to install. T3000 → help → check for updates → update T3000.

https://temcocontrols.com/ftp/software/09T3000Software.zip

~WRD255.jpg

Im running Windows 10 professional
Using chrome does that make a difference? I also tried running in compatibility mode win 7 win 8 also and nothing.
I will try it on my home laptop also.

Have a great day!

This worked I think because of using the ftp download
Thanks

Have a great day!

trouble getting connected to my T10. earlier today I was in and it showed me the Tstat10 on the left in the tree. Just now hooking back up in the office, I get it to scan and it sees it on Com7, but only shows Tstat10, Default building, floor1, room1, default building, 197255, (IP empty), com7 modbus 485 ID 1.
when I close the scan results I am not able to see anything. I use Modbus Poll and set it to serial and 9600 baud rate and ID1. It is able to talk and get some data.
If I select the first ICON (home), it is blank. What did I do. Acts like it is not connected and no where to enter the connect info.

You can see the connection status here at the bottom of the screen at Tab1, if you managed to insert a ‘virtual’ device as at Tab2 this can be confusing. Virtual devices will show up in the tree with a grey background at Tab4. We don’t want any virtual devices at this point so if you have any delete them. Real devices will show up on the tree with a white background and the currently selected device will be red and the packet count to the device will show up down at Tab1.

As you can see, the bottom of the window is RED. When I scan, it finds it. Then the scan results sees it. Modbus poll sees it and no errors in getting data. Somewhere the software is only looking to NETWORK and not the Modbus. I have no tree to even look at.
Earlier yesterday, I was seeing the tree and some data. I had to leave that site and come home where I hooked it up again and now it isnt communicating.
There are some keystrokes for the 10stat to change ID#, baud rate, protocol, and schedule. They are set for 1, 9600, MODBUS, 1. I can also get into the schedule. Do you have a cheet sheet for these short cuts on the Tstat10 unit.
I have remove the T3000 software and all folders with data in it and then re-installed the software and updated the program.
I have included the T3000 config ini file contents.

For testing I use my win10 laptop and have a Dtech USB to RS485 adaptor that has LED to show TXD and RXD. Usually for tesing Modbus devices I use Simply Modubs program (free demo mode - fully functional) that lets me see details of the registers and lets me write to a register when needed. When I try to look at the Tstat10 with this, I get confused concerning what register numbers to use. Normally registers have certain ranges for certain devices and then minus 1 is applied. Then I tell it how many registers to read etc. Once I communicate here, then I enter this info into my Remote Control software (Davicom Cortex 320 unit). See pics of my interface.

Modbus inputs

Wants to know regester #, 16bit or 32 (assumed 16 if box isnt checked), length (tells it how many registers I want to pull in) the second pic show the 1 register that I need for this temp sensor. Another pic shows 18 registers from a Automatic Transfer Switch - all registers are 16bit. Then in my remote control it will display what ever register I program it to. Each temp sensor/device is considered 1 Device.
Not sure how I can pick out the address for the Tstat10 for temp, setpoint etc if there are humdreds of addresses (lenght) to put into my system is they are all different bits.
So now you can see my application more clearly. I use these units to remotely see and manage a TV transmitter at a remote site, which I get into on a private network. My application is to have a thermostat that is controlling one of my HVAC units for cooling and I want to be able to change its setpoint remotly using Modbus.

The last 4 pics are from the remote control interface (Cortex 320 by Davicom).

Thanks for the help

Please Update your T3000 software . Our latest version, was released earlier this month.
You can update as follows . Help->Check for updates ->Update T3000 .
You can use the Tool Register Viewer to view the register list of the selected device.
Each register is marked with the corresponding data type, which you can read by using third-party software according to your needs.

Thanks!

I updated and still the same. I cant use Register View because it is not connecting.

When I was working on this yesterday, I had updated the software but
same result, so I removed the software and loaded it up again (but
forgot to update to latest). Now, I have updated the software and still the same problem.

Looking at the screen shots up above we can see T3000 was able to see the device and scan it. Other screen shots show the communication health is 0%. There is a problem perhaps with your com port driver or other settings… just a guess. If you can get set up with a communications logging app that will help us see what’s going on. We use docklight for logging RS485 modbus traffic.