Tstat10 Peer to Peer sharing

Seems 183131AV62 is not available. You can try to set VAR62 to analog range like other VARS.

I donā€™t think I was clear. Prior to adding the line attempting to read 183131AV62 to the program the value being placed in Z12TEMP (VAR61) was a duplicate of what was being placed in Z11TEMP (VAR60) not the value that was actually in 183131AV61. The program that was behaving poorly only had the code up to and including line 120

There also appears to be an issue with pushing values of type 102 to another controller.
183131AV30 = VAR30 does not work when the variable on both ends is declared type 102 with three possible states.

I did similar test. TSTAT10 is 186101.
The range of VAR1 is 101, the value is available.
The ranges of VAR2 & VAR10 are normal analog rangeļ¼Œboth value are ok.
The range of VAR4 is unused, even it get a value, in fact it is wrong. Tstat10 dont have AV4 because of unused range.

After i change range of VAR4 to a normal analog range, LB can get correct value.

Chelsea, please set up a test and show how networked sharing is ā€˜supposedā€™ to happen.

10 1VAR1 = 2IN1

Thats how its done.

Chelsea. I only pasted the portion of the code which was not working. The actual program is transferring several dozen values between the two controllers. The only values that do not transfer as expected are the multistate digital values.

Chelsea I believe I have found the problem. I rewrote the program adding conditional logic to limit the communication of values to only those currently required instead of keeping all of the values current and all data types appear to be working properly. I must have hit a limit on the bandwidth of the 485port. Is there a method of identifying when you are approaching this threshold?

There is no limit on the bandwidth of the 485port. However you check whether network points table is full. The max number is 128.

The update of network points is handled transparently, the T3 and Tstat10 will keep the network points as fresh as they can, a few seconds or less response time is typical. Any gotos or timing type statements which you have added to the programs will not have any influence on the network traffic.

1 Like