Tstat10 analog outputs

I notice that the analog out configuration #34 is 0-100% (0-10 v) will display output in percentage (%) but the analog configuration #38 is 0-100% (2-10 v) but displays the output in volts. Why is this?

Thank you,

Jim

1 Like

You can change the display units for any output with the T3000 software as per your desired units. This is available from the Outputs view when you connect to the thermostat with the T3000 software.

Jason,

My question was not “how” but as to “why” the configuration is different between the two outputs. It only makes sense that if the output displays 0-100% for one it should be 0-100% for the other.
As I’m instructing my co-workers on how to set up these controllers I don’t want to have to answer the same question with " well that’s the way the factory did it"

Thank you,

Jim

1 Like

I didn’t answer the “why” because I am not with Temco and the answer probably won’t help you meaningfully. I would suggest that you would be best to set up the inputs, output and variable units as you like and save the program from the T3000 software so that you can load it on other TStat10 units and have it consistent per your specifications. That is what my company does in our use of the TStat10.

What??? I’m talking outputs, not inputs and it is the same with the T3 controllers. Your last sentence doesn’t make any sense

Thansk for the heads up, Fandu will fix it before next week’s release.

1 Like

You are correct, we should show 0-100% in the grid for both the 0-10V and 2-10V ranges. This will also propogate to the rest of the UI such as the graphics and trend logs, we’ll fix that in the next rev.
Thanks!

1 Like