I am having trouble setting up Tstat8 for PID output on / off and output 0-10V (100%)

I am having trouble setting up Tstat8 for PID output on / off and output 0-10V (100%).
Setting PID loop 1 - input temperature sensor 3: output 1, 2 and 5 (on / off) changes the state when changing the setpoint value. For output 6 (0-10V), the value of 25.5% remains unchanged when changing the setpoint value. How to run PID for output 6 (0-10V, 0-100%).
Setting PID loop 2 - input humidity sensor 2 but setting in input select PID loop 2 again is AI1- input 1 new correct sensor value: output 3 and 4 on / off does not change state when changing setpoint value. For output 6 (0-10V), the value of 25.5% remains unchanged when changing the setpoint value. How to run PID for output 3, 4 (on / off) and output 6 (0-10V, 0-100%).

Note from Maurice: couple images deleted for clarity

hi, Cherry
I have test with the same version software and firmware, see below:
I think the problem is that the outputs are set to manual mode and T3000 software dose not refresh the information, so user always see the same value there,please click left tree then go to output window to refresh it and make sure all outputs are set to ‘Auto’

I also found a bug in the front end, the input value of loop 2 is not correct, we will update T3000 first thing next week.

1 Like