T3-Nano MSTP integration to Struxureware

Hello,
I am trying to integrate MSTP to Struxureware Bacnet Ip interface with the T3-Nano. I can see the T3-Nano in Struxureware Bacnet Discovery Tree and able to drag it over to the network and interact with it. For the 3rd party devices, I can see them under the T3-Nano with T-3 software and see the 3rd party under T3-Nano gateway under Struxureware discovery window.
When trying to drag the 3rd party device over, I would get an error. What would I need to do to to be able to bring the 3dry party device over?

Sounds like we’re close. If we can get a trial of Struxureware we can do some tests here. Or if you can do a wireshark capture of the network activity while this is going on perhaps we can spot something from that. We can do a teamview session with you while you’re on site if we’re still having troubles. Make sure to have wireshark set up and running in the system on the main ethernet and also on the MSTP subnet and we’ll connect with you. Hree’s how to capture MSTP traffic with wireshark: https://temcocontrols.com/troubleshooting-bacnet-mstp-traffic-wireshark/

Does the MSTP device show up as a Unconfigured device in the Devices folder??
Third party routers dont usually work in Structure. You can generally use the gateway function and get the points by setting up a bacnet device and using the bacnet instance of the MSTP Device. Make sure your bacnet instance is 6 digits in length. 123456.

Having gotten around to play with this any further. But yes the Instance has 6 digit and I can see the MSTP device over the discovery tree. But it does allow me to upload the MST device into Struxureware. I’m try to use the T3-NB like a Contemporary Controls BASRT-B.

The wireshark capture would tell us a lot, please do a capture and send it by email would be the preferred method.

I plan to when get more free time thanks.

Im working on a project out of town this week. But when I get back ill check it out.
What version of struxureware are you running?

We don’t have struxware but if they have a demo we’ll install it and get up to speed.

Maurice

Below is version 3.2.3.59 demo license and software.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lWJEQ1S7eYFn2V4pWmsiF3GictL3sN3f?usp=sharing