XDUCER-D-TH Firmware

I have an XDUCER-D-TH (temperature and humidity transducer with Bacnet and Modbus RS485). This seems to be product ID 90 - Modbus register 7 (MODBUS_PRODUCT_MODEL) is 90.

If I go into the upgrade screen in T3000 (Help → Check For Updates), I do see Product ID set to 90, but then if I click on “Download Firmware Only” or “Download Firmware And Update” I get this message: Can’t find the firmware on the website.

The default T3000 screen for this device shows the firmware version is 25.7, although Modbus register 4 (MODBUS_FIRMWARE_VERSION) is 1.

Is there any newer firmware for this device? Is there any reason to upgrade or should I just stay with whatever is on the device? The firmware/version/upgrade information in T3000 is a bit inconsistent and confusing.

please update firmware to REV1.8 to fix the problem by T3000 ->Help → Check For Updates .

It worked. Thank you so much!

Just a minor suggestion. This is slightly off-topic, since it’s related to the T3000 GUI in fact. It would be nice to show the temperature and humidity in the main view, below the ID Address, Firmware Version, Hardware Version, etc. I know I can see them in the Register View, but it would make it easier for the user.

Would you mind to show a screen shot of what you’re referring to, we can take care of this on the next release.

XDUCER-D-TH did not work in Bacnet before the upgrade. Now it shows that it is in Bacnet while it’s in Modbus. When you switch it to Bacnet it displays message “Poling nodes 1,2,3,4,5. Device no respond…” for a minute and can’t communicate with device.
Also in Modbus when a single device is connected to controller’s RS-485 it works OK, but if you connect two XDUCERs on the same bus timeout errors jump to 8% and after a while one of them would stop working. After an upgrade of the firmware and changing the baudrate to 9600 I got timeouts to around 1%. I’ll check tomorrow if communication is still going.
Please see if you can get Bacnet working for this XDUCER, Bacnet seams to be a lot more reliable for Temco devices then Modbus.

XDUCER-D-TH did not work in Bacnet before the upgrade. Now it shows that it is in Bacnet while it’s in Modbus.
Fandu :We have fixed this incorrect display in the latest T3000.

When you switch it to Bacnet it displays message “Poling nodes 1,2,3,4,5. Device no respond…” for a minute and can’t communicate with device.
Fandu :T3000 software access XDUCER can only be accessed through the Modbus protocol 。
** XDUCER also needs to add some commands to allow T3000 software to be accessed through the BACnet MSTP.**
After an upgrade of the firmware and changing the baudrate to 9600 I got timeouts to around 1%
Fandu: A bit error rate of 1 per cent looks normal

Please see if you can get Bacnet working for this XDUCER, Bacnet seams to be a lot more reliable for Temco devices then Modbus.
Fandu: You can access XDucer through the BACNET MSTP using other software owned by the T3000

No problem at all, screenshot included below. I was suggesting it would be nice to show the current temperature/humidity values somewhere in the highlighted area (red border). That would spare two clicks to open the Register View.

Someone from our team will do it right away. The Inputs tab appears to be highlighted here so indeed the inputs should be showing on the UI at this point