T3000 Crashes when trying to edit a program

When I click on the first program slot and click the programming button, the programming windows pops up and then the T3000 software crashes. The other slots are fine for now but something is required to allow the bad programming slots to be cleared. Given the size of my program, I only have 3 free slots so if this happens again, I will be unable to run the software. I have raised a ticket in the T3000 github repo:

Maurice indicated that I should raise tickets there, but nobody seems to be showing any updates within the github tickets or even acknowledging them.

Could you show us a couple screen shots of what you’re seeing please.
And better yet, send us the prog file, do that by email is preferred.

And not sure this will help but here’s a clear device button to start fresh.

1 Like

Hi Maurice,

The issue seems to be in the program itself so clearing the device doesn’t really resolve it. It simply means we would need to start again in adding all the information back into the program configuration and build it from scratch which would take a few days of effort given the lack of cut and paste functionality for the input, output and variable table data entry. Please let me know which email to send to.

Thanks,

Jason

1 Like

Hi,

I was asked to send the program to an email address, but I am not sure which to send to. Please provide the address to which to send the the program.

Thanks,

Jason

any Temco email from the contacts page will work: info@ , sales3@, and others.

Maurice

Fandu, Maurice,

The fix works. Thanks for the quick turn around. I have commented in the githhub ticket as well so it can be closed.

Jason