T3000 controller forgot login information

Hi maurice my controller T3000 IS LOCK I ACCIDENTALLY PUT IN A PASS WORD AND I STOP AND BACK OUT OF THAT AND WHEN I LOG ON AGAIN IT WAS ASKING FOR USER NAME AN PASS WORD I NO THE PASS WORD BUT I NEVER PUT IN A USER NAME I DONT NO IF ONE WAS ALREADY IN OR WHAT BUT NOT Im LOCK OUT 2023-05-12T07:00:00Z

List item

AN CANT GET ACCESS PLEASE HELP THANKS DWAYNE[quote=“jason.kania, post:1, topic:1685, full:true”]
I have been looking but so far have not found the information I require regarding Modbus registers so I have the following questions:

1. How do we access readable Modbus registers from within code to make use of their values?

2. Is there a way to expose custom modbus registers to the network in order to provide additional data to the TStat10 or to expose arbitrary values for retrieval or update by another modbus device?
    [/quote]

The internal variables are available via MODBUS as can be seen via the T3000 application

• ->Tools->Register View
  • then scroll down and you can see all the variables starting at Reg_Address 8092

You can use any Modbus Poll software or T3000 Register viewer, connect to the device,
Method 1: Use T3000 Software:
Select the device using T3000 then navigate to Tools → Register Viewer, click on down to register 40 which holds the password feature settings.

Register 40 , change value to 0 will change the password protect feature to unused. Reboot the device and log in again to set up passwords from scratch if you want them.

Method 2 : Clear passwords using a generic Modbus Tool
Use any generic Modbus tool such as MBPoll, set the tool to use ‘Base zero’, as opposed to ‘Base1’ and then write a value of zero to Register 40.

1 Like