Horizontal Cylindrical Tank volume

Can someone help to provide formula in the T3000 program for the cylindrical tank in horizontal position, also if the tank has a liquid level say 1/3, can we know its volume?

Chelsea is adding the COS and SIN functions which you mentioned we’ll be needing. Stand by for an update soon.

We will release the new T3000 on July 25, 2024. I hope it will be helpful to you.
You will also need to update the firmware to work with this feature.
Select help-check for updates-download firmware and update for the device you want to update.

1 Like

Hello,

Also can you check for the selection if units cant be displayed on the LCD, as what we tried the only possible to show is Pascal units, and the other selection or customized units can not be displayed.

Rgds

I will assume its the display of the Tstat10. We do have custom units there so maybe show us what you mean and we’ll work on it. If its the T3 controllers there’s not a lot of options for the display there.

Already added this feature, please update the latest firmware rev65.5

Hello Maurize,

It is T3-oem we are used to.

See below sample onsite installation:

It is being used to CO exhaust system, supposed it will display unit of CO, but dont have luck, we try all other option and see if working, but so far only the Pascal with PA on the display are “simetimes working” but not in the other T3-oem

Hello Maurize,

It is T3-oem we are used to.

See below sample onsite installation:

It is being used to CO exhaust system, supposed it will display unit of CO, but dont have luck, we try all other option and see if working, but so far only the Pascal with PA on the display are “sometimes working” but not in the other T3-oem

We only added the usual units, you can tell us the range you choose and the units you want to display, I will help you add them

Normally we use following units

Deg.C
PPM
Pa
%RH

According to the position on our LCD screen, there is only two characters reserved for unit, so should PPM be displayed as PP or PM? We have added the other three before

PP will do, RH for humidity C for temp will do

I added it , you can update the latest firmware rev65.6

Chelsea you could show us your changes in action please:
cos and sin function,
new engineering units on the display.

demo for sin & cos
and show pp