How to connect BACnet equipment to t3000

I want to connect the BACnet device(not TEMCO device) to t3000,

is it possible?

Connecting to the Yabe program was successful.

but i failed to connect to t3000

how can i connect this?

You wont see the foreign devices in the T3000 tree for now, we’re working on that, but you can certainly use the Bacnet objects in the foreign device in your programs, trendlogs and alarms of the T3 controller environment. See the section on ‘network programming’ in this forum for examples on how to do that.
Update: Here’s the link.

The other thing you can do is see the bacnet objects on your 3rd party device using the Bacnet tool, navigate from T3000 → Tools → Bacnet tool.

Hello!

Is the current T3000 version can do this?
Can it show foreign BACnet devices and interact with them?

Indeed it can do that. Please download from here,

https://temcocontrols.com/ftp/software/09T3000Software.zip

This is not the latest version so you can update by navigating to T3000 → help → check for updates → Update T3000.

Here you can see a Honeywell Spyder Control and a Reliable Controls Mach Pro from our T3000 application. Click on the inputs icon and the inputs will show up. Also outputs and vars, schedules can be seen.

Also you can check T300 → Tools → Bacnet tool which is just ‘Yabe’ launched separately from T3000.

~WRD255.jpg

HI maurice
i’ve try what you said but instead in my case, I received in bacnet tool rejected object deliver.
is ti means that the third party device is not open bacnet

I am not clear what you mean there. Show us the communications health status down at the bottom of the T3000 screen and show us what you see from the ‘Yabe’ bacnet tool. Best to do that in a separate thread please as this looks like something new.

sorry maurice.
i try to integrate an aaon unit to the T3000 and gave me this:

but i try to do the same using another software and does the same:

so i guess the controller it’s locked up or something.
i send an email to aaon to see whats wrong.
it find the device but not the object
thanks maurice… my bad

“Garbage”
It means that there is always some interference data on your RS485 bus, resulting in normal communication. You can try using some serial port monitoring software to see if the data on your bus is properly sent and received “55 FF 01” “55 FF 02” “55 FF 03” and so on.

Here is a tool we often use for serial port logging. Its a paid app but there are many others out there for free.

1 Like

thanks for your answer. i actually got the wire from the controller backwards negative to positive. and then give me what is on the bottom… got exception from object list.
and the other software says the same.
i already make ticket issue to aaon company cause in all the doc they don’t have any info why is it block.