TSTAT10 + PT 1K Duct Sensor

Hello Everyone,

I’m trying to get the input (UI1) to work with the PT 1K Duct Temperature Sensor. One wire is going to ground the other to UI1 on the TSTAT10. However what values do I have to select on the INPUT side (IN1) for Range and Signal Type to get a proper reading?

The option for PT1K is not selectable, however you can manually enter 39 for the Unit Number and it will select it, I have changed the Signal Type to PT1K but I get a reading of -200oC, I switched the sensor with another one to see if there was a short, but I get the same thing.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I wish there were responses to this, I’m having the same issue. I have the T3BB.

The 1k Pt option board is discussed on this forum I am pretty sure.

During checkout there’s an option to select with or without the 1k Pt option board if its available for that particular model (not all models have this as an option).

If the 1k Pt option is greyed out like it is below then the module is not present on your device.

You can purchase a 1kPt module for a few dollars and install it yourself, send an email to sales (at) temcocontrols (dot) com and we’ll organize that with you.