Tstat10 Program for Cooling only

Good afternoon.

We have an application of cooling only, just a fan coil connected with the thermostat.

Do you have a default routine for controlling the fan coil for cooling only

You could use any of the examples for 1heat/1cool and leave the heat stage not wired to anything. The program will still work as cooling only of course. And you could always work your way through the program and delete all the lines related to heating.

~WRD255.jpg

Hello Maurice where can I get this program I have Tstat10 that come without any programa

1 Like

Hello!
Check at the end of this tread → Tstat8: Single stage heat, single stage cooling example
There’s a program example you can download.

Thank you Antonio this works also with the Stat10?

Antonio, Daniel: That ‘Single state heat, single stage cool’ link is for the Tstat8 which is the ‘configurable’ thermostat. For a programable thermostat you need some of the Tstat10 specific examples.

Maurice thank you, can I get a demo program for a single stage RTU , with a Tsat10

Thank you.

Sorry for my confusion above.

Included is a very basic program with points. Very Basic.
Only 1 Stage (1 compressor).
EXAMPLE-1Stage Cooling.pdf (63.8 KB)

It’s a start …

Thank you very much Antonio very clear

No problem.
Let me know if it works.

Something that I did not include were the alarms.
Usually you will want alarms to trigger if temperature rise to much or if supply fan does not start. Stuff like that.
The T3000 manual provides and example that adjusted to the example will look like this:
10 ALARM RTU1_RAT > RTU1_SP + 5 , 2 , SUPPLY AIR TEMP IS TOO HIGH
(Basically, If Return Air Temp is above Setpoint by 5 degrees, trigger the alarm)

Another is the Delay Alarm, that may look like this:
10 DALARM RTU1_SFS <> RTU1_SF , 60 , RTU1 SUPPLY FAN FAILED
(If Supply Fan Status (input) is different than Supply Fan (output) for 60 seconds, trigger the alarm)

1 Like

Thank you very much Antonio