We have 2nos T3-BB controllers in two different DDC panels which are identical to each other (same IO mapping & same program, etc…) and both the systems are in operation.
One of above T3-BBs restarts automatically once in every 20-25 mins.
Behavior of the T3 while restarting;
- LCD goes off with no light/texts. No communication with the PC during this time. All LED bulbs including the bulbs at AO & DO switch off. (Values which are assigned for AOs/DOs now equal to 0% /off)
- Right after, all LED bulbs (including all AO & DO) and LCD begin to light up. (Values which are assigned for AOs & DOs now equal to 100% /on)
- After few seconds, Outputs shows the actual values what it should be as per the program. LEDs are also lit up correctly.
- This entire process takes about 1 min time period.
- Controller runs again for another 20-25 mins and automatically restarts again. Programs work correctly after above restart.
- However no communication between T3 & PC after this automatic restarting process. (To re-establish the communication, manual power restart is required)