Cross compiling T3000

Hi All,

I am interested in cross compiling T3000 for use on Linux systems. Has anyone been able to do this?
Visual studio is not really a cross platform tool as far as I know, but maybe I don’t really know.

Any thoughts?

Jim.

There’s a Linux version in the works but the project has stalled, the person working on it has gone dark on me. If anyone is interested in continuing with it I am interested in supporting the project financially.

here’s the work done so far:

https://github.com/temcocontrols/T3000_CrossPlatform

Maurice Duteau

Ok, so I can now compile it on Linux. Is there any updated code base? The bulk has updates from months ago and I know there has been a ton of work done since then, in the windows version at least.

Jim.

The linux version is still stalled, anything you can do in the linux branch is welcome news. Also note the work done by @Brent in the node-red effort.

The fellow working on that has gone dark on us Jim. If you have any skills with wrangling that code it would be really nice to revive the project.

The original plan was to run it on a Raspberry Pi but the developer working on it was using on a desktop system if I remember correctly. We can send you some hardware and will support you well.

image001.jpg

Hello,

I am going to try to put some time towards this. I don’t suppose there is any other documentation that would be helpful to have. I have to wade through all the existing code base to get a sense of where things are.
Anything you can forward would be helpful.

Jim.

There’s heaps of documentation in the github repo, maybe a bit too much to bite off in one go. Feel free to ask questions and I’ll have the crew here help out as best we can.