CO2 calibration setting broken

I was calibrating the C02 sensor on my Airlab AL-CO2-TVOC-W and suddenly the calibration cell in input view became empty, the sign cell isn’t responding and the read value is stuck at 386.
The normal readout (device screen and building overview) are “correct” or at least give sensible readout.

So, at the moment I do have sensible readings, but I don’t know for what calibration value and I’am unable to change calibration anymore?

Both firmware and T3000 application are up-to-date

There has been a fair bit of work on the calibration feature for C02 sensors recently, please make sure the device is up to date and also T3000 itself.

T3000 is at “Mar 31 2023 09” and the Airlab is at 13.5 although the changelog mentions 13.7, but this isn’t installed on “Download Firmware and Update”

1 Like

Sounds like you are up to date. Lijun will report back here shortly.

1 Like

It was a path pointing issue that has been fixed now.

1 Like

Fixed in firmware or T3000? When will the fix be released?

Calibration features & fixes needed an update of both T3000 and the device firmware.

1 Like

Thx. I successfully managed to update the fw to 13.7, but there is no T3000 update available and the CO2 calibration input is still stuck.

1 Like

After many attempts, I still can’t see the same phenomenon as you. Have you ever rebooted the T3000 to try again, or rebooted the device? If it’s still the same problem, I can help you solve it remotely at your convenience

I have been rebooting both T3000 and the Airlab many times and I even reinstalled T3000, removed the database and still no success.
I agree the behaviour is extremely strange. The register viewer shows 0 MODBUS_CO2_CALIBRATION_OFFSET but can not be changed, although the dialog says: “Write data success!”. The same is true in input view: when I change the value, the status bar says: “Write input list item3, Changed to “2”, success”. But the next read inputs shows an empty cell, like the picture in the first post.

Is there a way to factory reset the Airlab?

Register viewer is mainly for showing the values, not for interacting with them such as when calibrating. Do that using the T3000 main UI. Once you verify that part is working you can graduate on to reading & writing to registers directly for calibration.

Please update Airlab firmware again to version 13.8, then write 150 to register 16 to restore factory Settings.

1 Like

It’s fixed. Thx!

1 Like