Compiler size calculation error

Hi jason , I have identified the cause of the problem. We will have a fix shortly and push it out to the update system by the end of the week. Thank you!

1 Like

Any update on when the new version of the T3000 software will be made available?

Please Update your T3000 software to fix this bugs .
Help->Check for updates ->Update T3000 .
New version (Oct 08 2023 )
Thanks!

There is still an issue in the display at least. When I see the program in the program list, it shows as 1627 bytes. However, when I reload and resend the same program from and to the thermostat, the size is updated to 1951 bytes. The size in the program list then shows the updated size of 1951 bytes, 1627 bytes or 0 bytes.

Size displayed in list

Make sure you have updated the firmware, the size is reported during editing from T3000 but afterwards the calculation is done by the T3 controller itself. They were not in sync before but after the firmware update they should be.

1 Like

I have not seen a firmware update in some time. We always remain current on both the T3000 and firmware, checking for updates once per week. The problem of the changing/invalid values still persists.

1 Like

I know the team was working on this, Fandu will check and report back asap.

1 Like

Hi Maurice,

Any update on this?

I believe this issue has been solved and closed long ago. you will need to update both the firmware and T3000 front end.

Maurice

We fixed the problem a long time ago and I tested it again today. Firmware and T3000 software work properly. The screenshot below is the result of today’s test. If you still have this problem, please upload the prog file to me. Thank you.